HIMSS19 is a couple weeks away and we have a lot to be excited for!
Stop by and see us in the Personalized Health Experience, Booth 888-96. Alongside our great partners at Ensocare, we will be showcasing our latest product updates, discussing ROI for patient engagement platforms, promoting care plans based on Mayo Clinic best practices, and sharing our vision for the future of patient engagement.
We have a long list of booths to visit and sessions to attend. Below are some of the topics that we’re particularly interested in this year:
- Mayo Clinic highlighting their experience in building out a scalable Interactive Care Plan (ICP) initiative within a healthcare organization | Design a Model for the Delivery of Digital Health Guidance
- Voice technologies are a hot topic for this HIMSS this year. Wellpepper will be hosting a focus group with Mayo Clinic to explore opportunities for consumer voice experiences to improve patient care. A few voice sessions that jump out include:
- Digital Strategy is a topic that we at Wellpepper are heavily focused on. EMRs and other technologies should be a part of that strategy, not THE strategy.
- Digital Health: Defining the Future of Healthcare
- Sentara’s Digital Vision for the Future: A DevSecOps Story
- The Wellpepper Marketplace is now available with best practices from leading health systems, like Mayo Clinic. A big focus is on Chronic Disease, so we’re excited to attend some Chronic Disease specific sessions, including Empowering Consumers with Data to Improve Chronic Disease Conditions
- Let’s not forget the importance of AI and Machine Learning
- Building the right infrastructure for value-based care in Embracing Risk: One CIN’s Progressive Value-Based Care Success
We can’t wait to connect with friends, partners, colleagues and industry leaders to continue the journey towards an amazing patient experience. Hope to see you there!