Customer Success and Support Coordinator
If you’re passionate about delivering great customer experiences, we’d like to talk to you. We’re looking for people who are customer-focused problem solvers and opportunity seekers. You’ll help our customers at major health systems define how they will use Wellpepper interactive care plans, train end-users, and help them deliver care plans that will increase patient satisfaction and improved outcomes.
You’ll also provide direct support to end-users at healthcare organizations, and directly to patients. You’ll help to define processes to streamline support, and work with the development team to uncover and resolve issues for our customers. You like to get to the bottom of a challenge to deliver exceptional support to users, and to help improve our overall product.
You have the opportunity to help processes to deliver experiences that exceed customer expectations, and contributes to Wellpepper’s culture of continual improvement. This role will support cross-company efforts to deliver amazing software to patients, physicians, and health systems.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Working with customers to design treatment care pathways based on their paper-based treatment plans
- Project managing customer implementation projects and keeping them on-time and on budget
- Identifying opportunities for growth within each customer and communicating opportunities to Director of Customer Success
- Providing the “voice of the customer” in product requirements and internal Wellpepper meetings to improve delivery and products
- Resolve and prioritize customer support issues
- Communicating regularly with customers to understand their challenges and opportunities
We’re looking for someone with 2-4 years prior experience in software, technology, or healthcare projects. A project management or healthcare administration background is highly desirable. You are well organized, and unflappable in the face of changing deadlines and customer requirements. You have empathy and the ability to put yourself in the shoes of the customer. You have strong communication and presentation skills and are able to lead meetings with multiple stakeholders. Experience with implementation of medical records or other enterprise software will be helpful for you to draw on as you build out our processes.
This role may require some travel for customer site visits and conferences, expected to be less than 10% of the time. The rest of the time you’ll be working from our Fremont, Seattle offices.
Wellpepper offers flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, a stock option program, and matching charitable donations, among other benefits.
Email your resume or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org