Cloud Platform Developer
We’re looking for a solid back-end systems developer to help us build and maintain our backend cloud-hosted systems. You’ll mostly be building new stuff using node.js. As a platform developer, you will be responsible for delivering a high-quality, testable, and highly-availability service that all of our client applications talk to, as well as the integration points with other services. Since we are a healthcare software company, you should be an expert at secure development practices.
- 4+ years experience shipping and maintaining cloud services (APIs, message-queue systems, databases, etc.)
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to work well with a small distributed team
- Experience with node.js and MongoDB, and deploying and operating services on AWS (EC2 etc)
- You’re a die-hard unit-tester who is currently thinking about a black-box testing approach for Shrödinger’s cat
- CS degree or equivalent experience
If you’re interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a little bit about you.